Trends in Language Teaching 2022 (TLT2022): The Challenge of Change
Time & Location
About the Event
TLT 2022 Call for Papers
Okinawa JALT is pleased to announce a call for papers for our online Trends in Language Teaching 2022 (TLT2022) conference, to be held on Sunday, 30 January.
The theme for this year’s TLT conference is the “Challenge of Change”. The past couple of years have been challenging for educators around the world, both as a direct result of the COVID-19 pandemic and due to the various secondary issues that have cropped up in the wake of the pandemic. We invite anyone who would like to communicate how they have dealt with any of the many challenges they have faced during the past year or two and what suggestions they have for others in similar situations.
The conference welcomes the following types of synchronous presentations:
- Research presentations (25 minutes + 5 minute Q&A)
- Best practice presentations (25 minutes + 5 minute Q&A)
- 3-minute presentations on any language teaching-related topic (3 minutes)
We also welcome the following types of asynchronous presentations:
- Virtual poster presentations (submitted as an image or PDF file for asynchronous presentation via an online gallery)
- Less-than-5-minute recorded presentations on any of the above (link to YouTube video)
Please check our website for additional details and conference fees. Post-conference publication opportunities are available.
How to participate?
We’re looking forward to seeing you!